Hunger of the Vrblthers heroic

Karkais

This Nar Shaddaa heroic 2+ mission seems buggy currently. In it you have to pick up 4 different mission items from the mobs.

Issue 1: Even if I successfully pick up said mission items, the mission tracker randomly fails to acknowledge this. Even though I actually HAVE the mission item in my inventory, the mission tracker acts as if I dont. This happened to me with 2 times out of the 4 items. Since the mission items are unique you cant pick up another one, and they cannot be dropped either. So only option is to relog. I had to do this twice within the space of one mission.

Here is a screenie where I have a control chip in my mission inventory but the mission tracker is unchanged.

Issue 2: When I relogged to make the game realize I had actually looted the last mission item, upon logging back I realized that the game failed to proceed to next stage, even if I held all the mission items in my inventory..

edit: Talking with general chat, the issue seems to be with "area loot" option. Disabling area loot and auto loot seems to be a workaround.

Edited by Karkais

There are several threads on this. Turn off area loot and do the quest. It sucks, so hopefully they fix it, but at least there's a workaround for now.

Alternatively, leave Area Loot enabled and instead double-click on a mob with loot in it. This will open the area loot list. Then collect the quest items by right-clicking on them. Saves the hassle of looting every single mob.