Sorcerer looking to raid

michaelderouen

Hello all. I am looking for a long term guild to raid and enjoy the game with. ATM I am a end game raider in warcraft but on the side ive been working on my toon in swtor. I've raided everything here in swtor up til the Shadows ofrevan content. I would like a guild that starts their raids around 9cst - 10est-7pst. End time isnt that important for me. With a family early starts are kinda out.

I do have a free 60 waiting to use so if a public guild can meet those times i could porbably insta 60 a sage and work it out quickly. Ill check here every few hours to get names and contact you in game.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Hello all. I am looking for a long term guild to raid and enjoy the game with. ATM I am a end game raider in warcraft but on the side ive been working on my toon in swtor. I've raided everything here in swtor up til the Shadows ofrevan content. I would like a guild that starts their raids around 9cst - 10est-7pst. End time isnt that important for me. With a family early starts are kinda out.

I do have a free 60 waiting to use so if a public guild can meet those times i could porbably insta 60 a sage and work it out quickly. Ill check here every few hours to get names and contact you in game.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Hello,

Please see our Recruiting thread on the SWTOR forum site and/or our guild website. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or Jump on the site if and feel out an app if you would like to find out why it is NOT a trap!

SWTOR Forums Post:

Guild Website{s}: Enjin Guild Website | @TRAPARMY

• 2 weeks later...

Check out our guild Here and/or type "/cjoin COTP" in the chat window and ask for an invite, we would be more then glad to have you; I will also send you an in-game mail as well! :)

We have progression operations, casual operations and training for progression operations going on currently; while most of our operations start at 9pm EST, we do have some that start at 10pm EST! More information on these events, plus others, can be found Here. Please let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to assist!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.