An interesting begining...

Imperious

Yup, I had the same thing.

However on the character sheet my alignment was neutral, where as that title is for light side.

I would have expected the sith characters to start off cannon dark. But even neutral, isn't there a neutral title for the SI?

Yes there is, also as I progressed in it, my Sith Lady Assassin said that she doesn't know love. That only means that:

No Andronikus romance, or Theran Shan (I hate him anyway)

I never liked the Sith Empire damaged, but my other Sith Lady Assassin had the Dark Side Tier I on the End of her Chapter 3 and she got the Dark Side title, although she took nearly all the Light Side choices in the final chapter... I guess it has been made by default, yet I wonder about Sith Warriors lvl 60 created if the got the same stuff with Jaesa, can anybody corroborate? :rak_02:

I guess I'll continue the example and leave my Sith Assassin "without love"... just to see who will try of her new set of companions... :rak_03:

Just as simple as this:

when I started the brand new 60 character it was called by

Darth Marr and his flagship captain DARTH IMPERIOUS

Shouldn't it be anyother else? Anyone had the same stuff?

I'm still shocked... :rak_02:

Light Side Inquisitor. Starting at level 60, means you were not at least Dark 1, so no Nox for you. ;P

Yes there is, also as I progressed in it, my Sith Lady Assassin said that she doesn't know love. That only means that:

No Andronikus romance, or Theran Shan (I hate him anyway)

I never liked the Sith Empire damaged, but my other Sith Lady Assassin had the Dark Side Tier I on the End of her Chapter 3 and she got the Dark Side title, although she took nearly all the Light Side choices in the final chapter... I guess it has been made by default, yet I wonder about Sith Warriors lvl 60 created if the got the same stuff with Jaesa, can anybody corroborate? :rak_02:

I guess I'll continue the example and leave my Sith Assassin "without love"... just to see who will try of her new set of companions... :rak_03:

You have to earn the Dark 1 to get the Darth Nox name. Otherwise the default setting is Light Side. Yes staying Neutral means lightside.