Star Fortress H2+ second part not always spawning Paladins

Kiesu

I have noticed that sometimes when doing Heroic version of Star Fortress they sometimes refuse to spawn Paladins on the second part of the dungeons. Where there should be mobs and paladins there is only an empty room. Makes getting the Achievement for Paladin kills rather annoying...

Bug appeared so far in Horh fortress and Tatooine fortress for me, both multiple times..

First paladin seems to spawn just fine, issue only with second spawn.

• 2 months later...
I have noticed that sometimes when doing Heroic version of Star Fortress they sometimes refuse to spawn Paladins on the second part of the dungeons. Where there should be mobs and paladins there is only an empty room. Makes getting the Achievement for Paladin kills rather annoying...

Bug appeared so far in Horh fortress and Tatooine fortress for me, both multiple times..

It's random, there isn't always two paladins. There is a chance for up to two to spawn. It's not a guarantee.

Hello,

The spawn of these Paladin that you are mentioning are randomly spawned. Please make sure you are exploring the entire map and all of the locations where they could be placed in.

If by any chance you encounter multiple situations where even if you went through the entire location and you have failed to find at least 2 of those, please provide specific details, such as the Star Fortress it took place and the occurrence of the issue.

~Koko