Problems loading

GavinBail

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here on The progenitor (EU), was merrily playing along then insta kick to server screen, then went to go back on and the server screen went blank, closed game and re-opened and now it either does an infinite loading screen or just goes to a blank server screen stating it can't retrieve them

Same here was chatting in guild kicked off server and now back to infinite loading screen

took me over 1 hour to log on earlier tonight.

I hope the patch they intend to employ later today will resolve this issue and with a little luck the having to change instance inorder to change talents.

I have got "This account is not authorized to connect to our servers ...." lol I am scared :eek:

Yeah, worried me too, I really hope they have not killed by accident all the characters... wasn't there an MMO were this happened and the game closed after that mishap?

Just posted on twitter & linked them to this thread. Did not see the supposed hundreds on twitter complaining about it that some1 else mentioned & them not listening. Had enough of games not listening though on said social media. Seems common that they don't want the bad aspects of the game on so said social media.

But still staring at infinite loading screen I am.