Two grade 5 scavenger missions give different reward than listed...

KalenDarkmoon

I am unable to submit a bug-report in-game. I have tried repeatedly and it keeps giving me an error message saying it was unable to create the bug ticket and to try again. After typing it up 3 times, I'm done and give up submitting it in-game. So here it is a fourth time outside of the game:

Cleansing the Seas says it gives Bountiful Thermoplast Flux but instead gives Brazing Flux.

Short Sharp Shock says it gives Moderate Thermoplast Flux but instead gives Brazing Flux

As a result there are no scavenger crew skill missions that actually give Thermoplast Flux.

The Harbinger server, Republic-side if it matters.

Edited by KalenDarkmoon

I am unable to submit a bug-report in-game. I have tried repeatedly and it keeps giving me an error message saying it was unable to create the bug ticket and to try again. After typing it up 3 times, I'm done and give up submitting it in-game. So here it is a fourth time outside of the game:

Cleansing the Seas says it gives Bountiful Thermoplast Flux but instead gives Brazing Flux.

Short Sharp Shock says it gives Moderate Thermoplast Flux but instead gives Brazing Flux

As a result there are no scavenger crew skill missions that actually give Thermoplast Flux.

The Harbinger server, Republic-side if it matters.

Also Calius saj Leeloo, the Rich Thermoplast Flux mission also delivers Brazing Flux. If you check the Grade 4 Brazing Flux missions, they will give you Insulating Flux instead.

The missions are delivering the correct grade material, since Insulating is grade 3 & 4 and Brazing is grade 5. Thermoplast is grade 6 and there are no Flux missions in the grade 6 list.

This is also a lesser problem in Bioanalysis. There are no Medical Equipment missions in grade 6 so there are no missions that deliver Myostim.