Companion outfit changes in cutscenes (featuring Mummy Jaesa)

Arodin

I have Jaesa Willsaam wearing her original starting outfit, and whenever there is a cutscene on the ship, the game makes her look mummified. See these screenshots:

My Jaesa outside of a cutscene looking normal

And then Mummy Jaesa during a cutscene

I have noticed some other glitches with companion gear on the ship, like Vette appearing to be wearing two different bottoms clipping over each other.

• 3 months later...

I've received the same problems with Torian and Mako, basically any of the companions that you equip more revealing armor on, the game decides to put clothes on the parts being revealed. I had Torian in the Canderous Ordo armor that is sleeveless and it gives him sleeves in cut scenes. I also had Mako in the unfettered trench coat which shows her mid-drift and it transformed her outfit into the troublemaker Duster that is completely covered.

I found a work around though. If you remove their chest piece while on the ship, [it wont work if you remove there top anywhere else it will just show them shirtless], when you talk to them on the ship it will actually make it so their armor does not change in the cut scenes. The companion does not become shirtless when you remove their top on the ship they will for some reason still retain there armor and doing so actually makes them wear their correct armor in cut scenes.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by Jilinna

• 2 years later...