Crafing bug for Fibrous Nylite Solution

Tolkyyn

When you attempt to gather Fibrous Nylite Solution, instead you get Thermoinetic Gel (excuse my spelling errors). I tried and ended p with 181 mats of the Gel, never got one Fibrous Nylite Solution, even though the mission clearly says that's what you'll get.

Basically, I can not advance as an artificer, because I can't make anything without making the Artificer's Bonded Attachment, which uses this solution.

Try the global trade network or even some shops. I was able to find some for sale by a NPC for $10 a vile or something along those lines. But ya, it is a little annoying when i get something else instead of what the text says. I have like 80 of that other stuff, trying to figure out if I can turn it into the fibrous nylite solution.

I'm going to visit a couple of planets to see if the skill crew trainers teach you how to convert it or something. The fleet trainer didnt offer anything, but when I went to Coruscant there was a crap load of skill options. Made me so mad, thought the hole point of the fleet trainers etc was to make the game more travel friendly.

The other maddening thing was that the crew trainers on Coruscant were really easy to miss. They're underground from the palace and you find them in a roundabout way by going up/down some ramps.

Hope that is a temp solution for you.

Edited by tkati

The same happens to Thermoplast Flux. There is no grade 6 mission, and the Grade 5 mission that claims to get Thermoplast Flux actually gives Brazing Flux.

Crew skill trade vendor on fleet sells that item and others needed for crafting.

Of course he does, but that's far too expensive, especially when you create stuff in the dozens for leveling the skill.

The same happens to Thermoplast Flux. There is no grade 6 mission, and the Grade 5 mission that claims to get Thermoplast Flux actually gives Brazing Flux.

Of course he does, but that's far too expensive, especially when you create stuff in the dozens for leveling the skill.

If you dont feel like waiting to get the mats or are havng trouble thats a solution for it. not saying it was the best way but it is definately the fastest