Weekly Tactical Flashpoints

sushiham

I don't know if this problem is happening to anyone else, but I haven't been getting credit for the new 4.0 Weekly Tactical FPs. I received credit for the first tactical flashpoint, but not for others. I ran some that were on the list, but didn't get credit for them.

Not a bug. Read the weekly quest. The "story" flashpoints are not included, so they won't advance the quest. Just uncheck them from the queue window and you'll be guaranteed to get one that counts.

That might be true if not for the fact that I have made sure it is a Tac Flashpoint. I ran into this as well as a few of my guildies (same group).

If you look at the mission log for "[WEEKLY] Tactical Flashpoints", only 13 of the 19 listed flashpoints will give credit for the mission. The following level 65 flashpoints are not in the list:

"The Battle For Ilum"

"Directive 7"

"The Foundry"

"The False Emperor"

"Kuat Drive Yards"

"Boarding Party"

We (the community) believe this is a bug, or an unintended oversight to update the mission in 4.0, and that these Tactical Flashpoints **SHOULD** be on the list. If you look at "[WEEKLY] Galactic Conflicts", all 21 Hard Mode Flashpoints that can be queued for in the group finder are eligible for mission credit.

It is highly annoying to queue up for a tactical flashpoint only to find out that 31.5% of the tacticals do not count towards the mission.

Can we humbly request clarification as to whether this is a bug, and oversight, or "working as intended"?

Edited by Fizzbang