Armed and Dangerous Heroic Cannot Be Completed

Kryptonomic

I'm playing a new character on Korriban and it appears that the HEROIC 2+ mission called Armed and Dangerous is broken.

If you defeat Lord Sundar and take his ring (which I can see in my inventory), the quest never lets you complete it. The icon for quest completion shows up in the "Bane" (where Sundar is). You can't turn it in at a dropbox like you use to be able to and the quest doesn't "auto complete" like it seems some heroics do now.

I have tried resetting the quest numerous times and the same issue occurs. Further, I've tried leaving the instance and going back in. Same issue. I've also tried abandoning the quest and picking it back up. Same issue.

I'm not sure if it's relevant or not, but my characters is currently level 13 but downgraded to level 12. The Heroic itself is listed as being at level 13.

I'm playing a new character on Korriban and it appears that the HEROIC 2+ mission called Armed and Dangerous is broken.

If you defeat Lord Sundar and take his ring (which I can see in my inventory), the quest never lets you complete it. The icon for quest completion shows up in the "Bane" (where Sundar is). You can't turn it in at a dropbox like you use to be able to and the quest doesn't "auto complete" like it seems some heroics do now.

I have tried resetting the quest numerous times and the same issue occurs. Further, I've tried leaving the instance and going back in. Same issue. I've also tried abandoning the quest and picking it back up. Same issue.

I'm not sure if it's relevant or not, but my characters is currently level 13 but downgraded to level 12. The Heroic itself is listed as being at level 13.

I had this problem over the weekend, someone indicated it may be an old problem with multiple loots going on at the same time, ie some trash from other enemys interfere if you pick it all up at the same time.

It was suggested to me to turn off group loot on this quest so that I could just pick up Sundars ring. I personally did not try it as I had already done the quest 3 times and I had sent a in game message to fix it manually. Ironically the 3rd time I ran with someone else who managed to get the quest complete even though it still did not work for me.

Interesting. It may be a sporadic issue. I literally reset the quest six times and tried it out. (I was getting XP so why not, right?) Wouldn't you know it: on the sixth time, the quest just worked: picked up the ring, quest auto-completed. I also submitted an in-game ticket, just in case.

I was thinking the same thing about the loot. So I tried grabbing the loot from others before I took the ring. Never seemed to work for me. I didn't turn off group loot, though. I just selected only those items that weren't the ring and left the ring until last.