The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Still haven't received my missing Class mission (Sith Warrior)

Sephear

Sadly I have some concerns regarding the ticket system. I created my ticket regarding the Sith Warrior class mission that never updated after a completion on Taris, - it was the last on planet mission.

I created the ticket on the 21st of October and I have heard nothing from the support or anything. I've been sitting on the character every day without any response. I think it's a shame cause I now have a sith warrior which is essentially a dead character.

Worse thing is that the patch notes stated in patch 4.0.1 that Sith inquisitor and warrior class missions that were missing has been given back, which in my case is not true.

So I'm puzzled at what to do with my character seeing as I've invested a decent amount of time into him as well as thought. Seeing as the in game support system has failed me I'm trying to reach out here.

Did you check the button you click to submit a ticket? If not, your reply shows up there.

Just wanted to throw that out there, since I thought the reply to a ticket I submitted would come through email, either in game or to the account I have registered. I spent a couple days wondering what the status of the ticket was before clicking that to find a reply.