The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I am sure this has been asked but I cant find it. I cant make a level 60?

tasogie

When I log in on this account (sub'd) It just tells me to make a new char. in the beginner area. is there something I am missing on making a level 60 ? or do you have to have at least 1 level 60 to do it?. That would mean I have to xfer my lvl 58 off other account onto this one :(...

Starting to wonder if this "free" level 60 for sub'd players is actually free lol

edit

ok so I logged in again an the level 60 option is greyed out an it has cheek to tell me I can "buy" a level 60 off cartel market???

Edited by tasogie

When I log in on this account (sub'd) It just tells me to make a new char. in the beginner area. is there something I am missing on making a level 60 ? or do you have to have at least 1 level 60 to do it?. That would mean I have to xfer my lvl 58 off other account onto this one :(...

Starting to wonder if this "free" level 60 for sub'd players is actually free lol

edit

ok so I logged in again an the level 60 option is greyed out an it has cheek to tell me I can "buy" a level 60 off cartel market???

Obvious question: was it subscribed when KotFE went live? If not, that would probably explain why.