Graphics/game issue on Chapter 3 of KOTFE! Cannot progress!

Aevaltus

I just installed the game again after a six month Sabbatical, wanted to check out the new Expac.

Here is my issue:

I am on Begeren Colony, level 63 Marauder on chapter three of the KOTFE storyline. I am attempting to reach the "Extraction Lift" portion, but nearly all the graphics for this portion of the "level" called the "Carbonite Processing Storage Center" is missing. I have no floor at all (all black and can see through) in the hallways, only the "green orbs" (which read "MISSING GRANNY") and I can walk on this "see through" floor until I reach a point where two Skytroopers roll out and fall through said "floor" and my companion, Lana proceeds to jump down out of the map after them. If I keep walking forward where they fell through I likewise go with them to my certain death. I have found a way to progress forward after using some gymnastic skills with Force Charge and Rocket Boost to reach additional adds and using Lana in her tank spec to reach the next area that has visible flooring but I couldn't target the adds because they were too far away and thus I had to use her "Mass Force Pull" ability to get them close enough to force charge. After this area I reach the elite in the following area where the last hallway is to reach the "Extraction Lift", this entire hallway is another fall through black floor. I have tried jumping onto the boxes on the sides to no avail and fall to my death.

I would provide screenshots, however for some reason the load screen window and the Expac will not allow me to Print Screen (at least in this area of the storyline), when in the past (pre-4.0) I never had any issues doing this in Operations or any other in-game screen capping.

I can provide the DxDiag if needed, relatively long so I didn't paste it here.

This is frustrating considering I paid for a new Sub and can't get past this area.

I have tried every known fix from my previous time playing and everything I have done has not fixed this graphics/game issue. I also submitted an in-game ticket as well. Hoping no one else is having such a massive issue with this and I am wondering if the install could have been corrupted on this portion of the new Expac? I haven't had issues in any other areas, except some minor sound problems in loading screen in certain parts of exiting Ziost for the Fleet. Also had a pink screen of death upon the game trying to load my character page upon login a few times when I first installed on the 19th.

Again never had any of these issues prior to the new Expac.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!