World Razer

mcslack

So tons of cool story, lore, and theories going around. I'm not a big lore hound but really loving the storyline and reading up on back history. I realize it's likely just a side quest with no future, BUT, all the renewed focus on links to Rakata, Vizy, Vit< Emp who Da hell really knows him, and all the other tie-ins for class stories ETC. Which also some great theories about EMP but I think its not as straight forward as has been discussed still. Gotta be more to it.

Personelly I loved the story line for the RAZER. Any group/ entity capable of going head to head with Rakata is a ******. Cant help but not think and or hope the Razer comes back or has some connection going forward cause were now talking about beings that can destroy/ EAT worlds and im still kinda lost about what really he-it-she was.

So YA PLZ want MOR RAZOR BIO PLZ

Edited by mcslack

• 2 years later...
Sorry to wake bring up this old thread. I have a question though. I am going through the planets trying to complete all the planet activities and cannot find how to get the world razer quest. please help. I have completed my story arc and as far as i know all of the misc planet activities.