Naked and Holograhic companions in your stronghold.

Alkuzar

If you equip the original companions with an armor at your choosing they appear naked if you place them in your stronghold. If you summon them once they will appear as a hologram like they always do, but if you store them again they stay as a hologram.

Also if i place the 2V-R8 or C2-N2 in my stronghold they do not appear with the customization i put on them.

Edited by Alkuzar

I have same problem too.... the two robots 2V-8R and republic counter-side.... both appear after re-entering only as holograms, even tho I have them (found).

And some companions - new ones from other classes - for me it Talos Drellik - appear naked when placed in the stronghold.... even tho he have clothes on himself in character sheet.

Also some companions seems to loose rotation and x y parameters when placed.... mostly when on medium hooks - could be wrong tho - happened with few small ones too.

PS: If you want seven days and some free stuff, look bellow :)

Also i can't place some companions even though i do have them, for example HK-51, Xalek and Yuun.

Last night, I picked up T7 from his spot in my stronghold (playing as my Knight) and after I did, I couldn't place him back, even though I have him as my companion again in the KOTFE story. In the hook editor, it said I had 0/0 T7-O1 available. Companions I've got from the companion locator terminal work fine.