Still unable to summon my old companions

RaithHarth

I can see them in my in my companions and contacts tab, but it says they are unavailable, I was told I could reclaim them in the Alliance Camp headquarters on Odessen at the commanders datapad, I did a quit/log out and left the instance...still nothing.

There's more to reclaiming them than that. Not all of them are available yet. Only five or six of the original companions are available thus far. The rest are off in their own little world, doing who the heck knows what (and, in the case of Doc, who the heck knows what WITH who the heck knows whom!! LOL)

Go to Dulfy's website and look at their guide to the Alliance. It'll show you all there is to know thus far about reclaiming your companions. It's quite a lengthy process...UGH.

There's more to reclaiming them than that. Not all of them are available yet. Only five or six of the original companions are available thus far. The rest are off in their own little world, doing who the heck knows what (and, in the case of Doc, who the heck knows what WITH who the heck knows whom!! LOL)

Go to Dulfy's website and look at their guide to the Alliance. It'll show you all there is to know thus far about reclaiming your companions. It's quite a lengthy process...UGH.

In my Companions and contact list I have Lt. Iresso, Nadia, Tharan & Zenith but they are unavailable for me to summon, I'm confused why everyone says I can summon them if I retrieve them at the commander's datapad because I didn't get anything that can summon them.

In my Companions and contact list I have Lt. Iresso, Nadia, Tharan & Zenith but they are unavailable for me to summon, I'm confused why everyone says I can summon them if I retrieve them at the commander's datapad because I didn't get anything that can summon them.

None of those are available to recruit back yet. The only Consular companion able to be recruited back thus far is Qyzen.

The others are who knows where doing who knows what.

You can recruit new-to-you companions, though. I just recruited Xalek on my Consular. Not sure why I did but I guess I thought it'd be a good idea for some stupid reason...

Personally, I'm hoping he's the one that a forumer said an NPC mentioned might be on Dathomir. I'd kind of like to see him be some witch's whipping boy.