No servers found

Pierayttt

I woke up today in hopes of patching SWTOR and being able to play the expansion. At first the patch went through fine, but then when I loaded up the game there were no servers what so ever to click. It just popped up with this box and told me the servers were unavailable/could not be retrieved. Mind you this was only about twenty minutes ago. With that in mind I decided to try it again hoping it was a fluke, only to have the launcher say the current patch was 3.3.2. I clicked play once again, only this time it went unresponsive and completely closed on me. I ended up trying multiple times before it said the correct patch again, and even restarted both my computer and internet router in hopes this would change. I have not been able to connect to any server because the selection area is completely black. I have already fiddled with my firewall and made sure it was allowed through, so that is not the problem.

Edit: Upon further trying to log in I have successfully connected and I am now able to play, but now I have a slightly insignificant problem I suppose. The Crushing Darkness ability on my Inquisitor seems to be completely gone.

Edited by Pierayttt
Change