[BUG] [Locked Medium Elite Commendation Container] not working as intended

Nomissire

As the title says, even tho the item description and the 4.0 patch notes says so, I'm not able to sell those for Glowing Data Crystals, matter of fact it's worth 0 creds altogether and can't be sold at all...

And it's not just me, I've asked my guild members and it looks like it's the same issue for them as well, can't speak for the whole server but it would be appreciated if it was fixed sooner then the last time tokens were replaced with comms containers...

Edited by Nomissire

My guild leader made me realise that the fact these containers were locked is because you need to spend them to buy the unlocked version that is indeed present in the inventory of the ops vendor (just passed over it, must use the affordable option in the selection option)

Sorry, made an obsolete thread, hope everyone knows now that they are indeed working as intended :)

My guild leader made me realise that the fact these containers were locked is because you need to spend them to buy the unlocked version that is indeed present in the inventory of the ops vendor (just passed over it, must use the affordable option in the selection option)

Sorry, made an obsolete thread, hope everyone knows now that they are indeed working as intended :)

It's not obsolete. This helped me. The vendor list is unclear and if you didn't know or sift through the huge list, you'd totally miss it.:)