C2-N2 [Weekly] Cuntinuing Comfort and pre quest with mats

Mvptony

Hi i have an issue regarding the republic ship droid C2-N2, last night we was able to give him mats for next weekly quest we thought and we did, but today we didnt get the [weekly]Continuing Comfort. Instead C2-N2 wants the mats again. He didnt have quest mark over him last night but we was able to give him mats, cuz he had the quest which we stumbled over by accident. I know it only 4 adaptive circuitry, 8 farium, 8 molytex, 8metamorphic cell culture, 8 anodyne extract, 8 biocell memory core and 8 ruusan crystals, but can we be so lucky you give the mats back? i didnt check how much my reputation was with the 4 bases but im sure we got then 500 reputation for them. have they gone too or we still was getting 500 rep for each? Hope you will give morethan standard answer on this matter.

And to add new information is 1 guildie did the weekly quest with out giveing new mats during the short period today after patch (he got 2/10 in The Power of Comfort achievement.) Before you took servers offline again to fix problems.

Now i turned in mats again, and the quest mark turns blue, and i didnt get the [Weekly] Continuing Comfort, it says i resently done the quest and i have to come back later hope i get the weekly later and i dont have to wait for next week. because if it is its now 2 weeks achievement i miss , i hope i get it the quest later... but seems odd i cant do it right away...

Edited by Mvptony
I turned in the mats again, and now quest mark turned blue

i edited the post now i turned in mats and i didnt get the quest Bioware read this, i know it not *****st bug but still its a stupid bug, when it worked for my guildie before you took servers offline again, what you do bug this quest...?

Ok thx now after logout i got my achievement 2/10 dont know if i used to many mats, but i got it now, didnt get crates or comms only got reputation but im satisfied with the achivement now is there.

Edited by Mvptony
Now when iloged out a few times

• 2 weeks later...
This quest seems to be really buggy. I've recruited the droid and did the quest on 4 different toons, one of them followed up with a second mission by giving mats for the stuff, so I should be at 5/10, but the achievment tracker says 1/10. Or is it that only the continuing missions actually count for the tracker? Edited by sangwine