New Makeb Gazebo decoration is unbound

Jerba

The Makeb Gazebo decoration that was sent to players today as a reward for completing the old Makeb achievements is unbound, which means it can be traded with other players and sold on the GTN, removing any exclusivity there was in having the achievement and offering a profit opportunity to players who sell it on the GTN.

If this is not intended, please make the decoration BoP as soon as possible or offer another reward that remains exclusive to players who completed the achievement.

I had completed the achievement and didn't receive the decoration today. Can anyone tell me what the mail looked like so I can make sure I didn't miss it before opening a ticket (since I'm sure they're swamped right now)? Was it only sent to the character that finished the achievement?

I've gotten it on all of my characters. Here's what the mail said...

Subject: Your Makeb achievement reward

Thank you for being a part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic community!

As you completed the [Makeb] Staged Weekly achievement for 'Making the Connection' or 'Well Connected' before they were retired in Game Update 4.0, we have enclosed a Makeb Gazebo for you to place in your Stronghold as a special thanks.

Have fun, and may the Force be with you!

Good luck, hope you're able to resolve your issue.

Edited by Solbeck

If this is not intended, please make the decoration BoP as soon as possible or offer another reward that remains exclusive to players who completed the achievement.

silly Jerba.. this is SWTOR.. no item is exclusive. Just look at the event vendor that has been added in 4.0. Allowing just any Harry, Dick, and Jane to get the rewards from events that could predate some players by 2+ years.