Gen. Garza not available for my Vanguard

Devlin_Arco

The bug occurs when I finish a planet, go to my ships holo talk to Garza and she tells me to report to her on Coruscant. I get to Cor, and the mission prompts on the map send me to the Taxi, then to the blacksun district, and finally to the hydro plant.

If I go to Garza's office its not updated and I cant talk to her.

the mission still says "take your ship to coruscant" even though I am standing on the steps of the senate.

This has happened at least three times.

I have had luck in the past taking my ship back to the planet I just finished, loading all the way back in to that planet, getting back in my ship, and flying back to Cor. However, that isn't working this time.

I don't know if this is triggering the bug, but I usually level up off of the Xp from the mission I receive either last on the planet or at the holo on board my ship, so I will fly to the republic station directly talk to the trainer, hit the GTN, do the normal I just leveled up, lets see what I can buy now thing. Then head back to Coruscant Via my GSH, to drop off items that I have just replaced or whatever, then exit directly to Coruscant. Not sure If taking this round about way back is causing the issue, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

<snip>

the mission still says "take your ship to coruscant" even though I am standing on the steps of the senate.

<snip>

head back to Coruscant Via my GSH, to drop off items that I have just replaced or whatever, then exit directly to Coruscant.

This is the problem. When a mission says "take your ship to <wherever>" you must travel there in your ship. Using your Stronghold page to quick travel to your Coruscant SH and then dropping directly to the planet from there will not update your mission progress. (Frequently, after you fly your ship to wherever, you will need to use your ship's holoterminal before exiting, which is why you can't take that "shortcut" and go there via your Stronghold).

So use your Fleet pass, head to the hangars, get in your ship, and fly it to Coruscant. Your mission should progress properly after that.

Edited by Adric_the_Red