Unable to train abilities.

Castaforce

I have a level 52 character I played up to 57 so far and haven't been able to train any abilities. I've checked on my other characters (both Empire and Republic) and experience the same result. I even got a level on a few of them to see if this problem would correct itself. As an experiment, I created a new level one character and have been able to train without problems through level four so far.

This occurred 10-21-15 and I did put in a ticket for the problem but haven't heard anything back and cannot find anything about it with a search.

Also, when I interact with a trainer, I can select 'all' and see the abilities. But, all of the abilities show trainable at the next level, i.e. at level 55 all abilities showed trainable at 56 then at 56 (unable to train anything) all abilities show trainable at 57 and so on. I've notice this the last few levels (55, 56, 57).

Thank you.

I have this exact same issue, and have had this issue for the past four days. I have submitted a ticket but no one from customer service has gotten in contact with me. Both my level 60 Jedi sentinel has this issue as well as my Smuggler. This has made it so that my characters do not have access to certain abilities. For example, my Jedi has no access to Juyo Form. I was told this was due to the tutorial mode in general chat but I have no option to turn it off.