Can't sell Star fortress decorations

Mvptony

Can only sell 1 decoration from star fortress, and it was without the cooldown, the others with countdown on says the item will permanently bind in x hours. but even in that period i cant set it on gtn. maybe its not a bug but then make the deco say it's bound. And you also made the Planertary display (planet name) unsellable. but its not bound.

• 2 weeks later...
The timer on the decorations only counted down while i was logged in.

I have the same issue too. The decorations were from a solo mode run. The ones from heroic mode Star Fortress don't seem to have this bug(?).

Edited by greyONE

• 2 weeks later...
I reported this back on the 27th of October, and did not get a reply until I phoned customer service yesterday. Despite being a so-called known bug what is disappointing is the value (in credits) of the decorations. Back on the pre-release selling these items was crazy, now its just like everything else; saturated and valueless. What is frustrating the most is this bug does not affect everyone. As a paid sub, seeing fellow guild members who are F2P selling the items and making bank is a farce.

Only just discovered this bug today when several items I got from star fortresses finally unbound.

I was really looking forward to make a bit of easy dough off these decorations, now I find out that I can't?

As said above in other posts, if these items were meant to be bound on pickup, why bother putting a timer there in the first place? Why not just say they're bound?

If it is a bug, some confirmation that this will be looked into would be very gratifying, so I know if I should keep the decorations for later or if I should just use them or chuck them away.

Ive been experiencing the same problem with Decos looted from the Fortress

When I try to put them on the AH, it tells me that I can not place them on the GTN because they are bound. But yet they all have a timer saying that they will be permanently bound in x amount of hours.

At first I assumed that those items were supposed to be BoP and just glitched with a timer, but when I did a search on the GTN for those same Decos, they were all there. So I know they are not BoP and can be sold.

I put in a ticket but I havnt heard anything back yet and havnt figured out a work around yet either