The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Arcann vs Revan

DarthThuzad

Fights all take place in the Temple of Sacrifice. Arcann fights various incarnations of Revan, how does he stack up?

Round 1: KotOR Revan

Round 2: SoR Revan

Round 3: Revan in his prime just before his split.

Both characters are fully prepared to fight to the death. Who takes it?

Fights all take place in the Temple of Sacrifice. Arcann fights various incarnations of Revan, how does he stack up?

Its a no brainer with the exception of round 1, a imperial can fight both round 2 and 3 and beat him, and that same person gets their butts handed to them in KoTFE.

Honestly I feel rounds 2 and 3 should be reversed as dealing with the SOR strike team is Revan's best feat AFAIK.

Anyway, on topic, Arcann stomps round 1, SOR Revan takes round 2 5.5/10 and for round 3 I'm not that sure so I'll give it to Arcann 6/10.

Honestly I feel rounds 2 and 3 should be reversed as dealing with the SOR strike team is Revan's best feat AFAIK.

Anyway, on topic, Arcann stomps round 1, SOR Revan takes round 2 5.5/10 and for round 3 I'm not that sure so I'll give it to Arcann 6/10.

Yeah, but SoR Revan was amped.