Chapter V: From the Grave (Stuck) Heeelp. T_T

Blackreal

Stuck in the episode.

I left the ship Gravestone before I talked to Senya.

Now I hang the inscription: "Talk to Senya" >_>

And I can't return to the ship. "Play" button works, but "Launcher" is not available.

Don't know what i must to do with that. O_o

Just... stuck...

Problem fixed in the last patch.

Edited by Blackreal

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The issue is that during the fight when Senya comes in, when the main guy jumps back and gets bubbled by the 3 knights, the robot comes down. Well, while you are fighting the bot, sometimes Senya and Lana still fight him. And if you managed to get his health really low, then they can kill him during this phase, so when you kill the robot, the 3 knights don't stop bubbling. Their timer is on a 900 second counter. Which translates to 15 minutes.

The true question is, which genius decided and thought, that giving those knights a 15 MINUTE bubble, was a great idea? The only way to get out of combat, is to run out of the instance. If you run back to the enterance of the Gravestone area, you can leave and exit into the swamp. This will remove you from combat and after a second, and then you can reenter the instance, and this will allow you to talk to Lana and continue the chapter.

If you DC, I think you may have to do a reset on the chapter (if it allows it). I have never gotton DC'd or exited the chapter when this bug happened. But I have had this issue happen to me 4 different times.

Edited by LordArimond

• 9 months later...