Smuggler vendor for level 65 gear bugged

MaryEO

The stated gear does not match the picture, and the prices don't really correlate well either. I tried buying glowing data crystal level gloves, but got boots in the preview. Anyway, the one on the Alliance base and on the Republic fleet have the same issue. Can't buy anything if I don't know what I'm getting. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
The stated gear does not match the picture, and the prices don't really correlate well either. I tried buying glowing data crystal level gloves, but got boots in the preview. Anyway, the one on the Alliance base and on the Republic fleet have the same issue. Can't buy anything if I don't know what I'm getting. Thanks!

Yea just noticed this too, filed a ticket. The Glowing Data Crystal vendor is bugged for the Targeter gear.

Same issue for me...

I tried buying and equipping a piece today. The armor goes into the slot, but does not show on your character. At this point it's pointless to buy any armor from that vendor.

I filed a bug report, but it would be nice to get an acknowledgement from a the dev team????

Yes, I know that a response is a pipe dream... (aka NOT going to happen...) :confused: