I'm confused about something.

BanRau

I was wondering how the Item mods for #FallenEmpire have changed from the originals? If I had a better understanding of how things have changed with this expansion, I would be better able to figure out how to properly gear my characters. I know in the old system Consulars used Resolve, Knighs used Might, etc. So how did they change them and what should we be using now if we take the Origin Story(Level 1) path?

I was wondering how the Item mods for #FallenEmpire have changed from the originals? If I had a better understanding of how things have changed with this expansion, I would be better able to figure out how to properly gear my characters. I know in the old system Consulars used Resolve, Knighs used Might, etc. So how did they change them and what should we be using now if we take the Origin Story(Level 1) path?

It hasn't changed much! At the same time almost everything changed. Note that all of the "main stats" have converted out to be Mastery now. So as far as the mods you shouldn't have to worry about anything besides the modifier stats (crit, shield, defense, absorption, accuracy) that you will need differently depending on your build. It SHOULD be a lot easier now to get which mods you want, rather than shifting through a long list of the same one's with different main stats.

It hasn't changed much! At the same time almost everything changed. Note that all of the "main stats" have converted out to be Mastery now. So as far as the mods you shouldn't have to worry about anything besides the modifier stats (crit, shield, defense, absorption, accuracy) that you will need differently depending on your build. It SHOULD be a lot easier now to get which mods you want, rather than shifting through a long list of the same one's with different main stats.

The thing that I was trying to say was that under the old system, I knew which item mods to use for the character I was running. With the way things are set up now, I don't have a clue what to use.

Edited by BanRau

All of the classes use the same mods/armorings, now, in terms of the main stat--it's only "mastery," now. You just have to look at the secondary stats to determine which you should use for your advanced class, i.e. DPS prefer power and/or crit. over defense rating/shield rating, etc.