The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

AP Powertech Augment Advice

Wraidd

Just getting back into the game after a break and am Curious on the new min/maxing for Advanced Protoype PVP and the augments...before it was power on gear and power augments...but now people are saying crit for gear and mastery or crit augments...last i knew it was power > mainstat, anybody done any research or know whats better at the moment?....any info is helpful, thanks in advance, much appreciated Edited by Wraidd

Just getting back into the game after a break and am Curious on the new min/maxing for Advanced Protoype PVP and the augments...before it was power on gear and power augments...but now people are saying crit for gear and mastery or crit augments...last i knew it was power > mainstat, anybody done any research or know whats better at the moment?....any info is helpful, thanks in advance, much appreciated

Seeing how they combined surge and crit together, the augment I prefer as Arsenal Mercenary is critical augment. Supposedly, crit or surge has no cap or something and you can crit high damage a whole lot more than before.

Seeing how they combined surge and crit together, the augment I prefer as Arsenal Mercenary is critical augment. Supposedly, crit or surge has no cap or something and you can crit high damage a whole lot more than before.

I understand crit is good for Arsenal...But i was looking for Advanced Prototype Advice, wondering which is the best route