The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Item and Content Databases

eazninja

After coming back to SWTOR for the first time since Galactic Starfighter~ I've really been enjoying my experience. The one main thing I've noticed however after comparing experiences with other games like WoW, is the obscene lack of communal resources and databases. For example, in other such games you have websites such as wowhead, resources that help provide the source of items (certain crystals, or schematics for example that would otherwise leave newer players confused as to their origin) and their drop rates and such. Maybe I'm just not used to the game quite yet again, but I've found it rather hard sometimes to acquire the information I need.

If there are any useful resources out there that I'm missing, would anyone mind providing a link?

After coming back to SWTOR for the first time since Galactic Starfighter~ I've really been enjoying my experience. The one main thing I've noticed however after comparing experiences with other games like WoW, is the obscene lack of communal resources and databases. For example, in other such games you have websites such as wowhead, resources that help provide the source of items (certain crystals, or schematics for example that would otherwise leave newer players confused as to their origin) and their drop rates and such. Maybe I'm just not used to the game quite yet again, but I've found it rather hard sometimes to acquire the information I need.

If there are any useful resources out there that I'm missing, would anyone mind providing a link?

* http://dulfy.net/ is the obvious place to start.

* http://tor-fashion.com/ has lots of pics of armour and weapons, and name->image search/browse tools.

* The was a torhead site but it died.

• 2 weeks later...

SWTOR Community Guides and Resources - SWTORCGR (4.0 Ready)

Open Source Community Spreadsheet Collection for and by the Players of SWTOR.

Has links to active sources for SWTOR.

It also has links to guides, tables, spreadsheets that are current.

Click Link

If you find it useful please share with friends and guild mates.

Please also add any good Sources, Guides, spreadsheets you come across it is a Community effort and project.

Edited by DorjeeVajra