The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

KotFE: chapter 1-9 should of been ONE CHAPTER COMBINED

ArcharLord

I took my time over few days... Enjoyed everything... But will probably not be repeating it with another character until I know the choices DO MATTER... This should be one whole chapter... Not 9 tiny episodes... Jeeezzzz

So don't do it again. Watch Bioware not cry about it. Unlike you.

Okay then... Guess all of you guys like being ripped off... Jeezzzz... If we don't speak up in forums then nobody knows how we feel about game. I know I'm not spending anymore real money on this game going forward.. Buyers regret Edited by ArcharLord
Mispelling

But 9 episodes is more than one episode, therefore is must be more content, right?

It would have been harder for them to put so much marketing into 1 chapter. It just would have been a big meh.

As it is, I just started another toon and found 10 mail messages. How many Nico blasters can I use? They're just handing the crap out now.

:p

But 9 episodes is more than one episode, therefore is must be more content, right?

It would have been harder for them to put so much marketing into 1 chapter. It just would have been a big meh.

As it is, I just started another toon and found 10 mail messages. How many Nico blasters can I use? They're just handing the crap out now.

:p

Right? I'll be here for free to play until they pull the power on servers at least... Lol

Okay then... Guess all of you guys like being ripped off... Jeezzzz... If we don't speak up in forums then nobody knows how we feel about game. I know I'm not spending anymore real money on this game going forward.. Buyers regret

It's $15... The amount of content is satisfactory with the price. Most games $15 gets you like 4 multiplayer maps or some other BS

Actually, for me... Was more like $45... I subscribed in June to get all the rewards plus early access... So 7-9 hours of gameplay for $45 isn't economical... That will not happen again... Buyers regret

You choose to get the extra rewards they where not required to play the actual expansion... Doesn't count

Okay then... Guess all of you guys like being ripped off... Jeezzzz... If we don't speak up in forums then nobody knows how we feel about game. I know I'm not spending anymore real money on this game going forward.. Buyers regret

People have spoken up.

And the response has been overwhelmingly positive.

The reddit is nothing but praise.

In-game too.

The forum is the only place with any whiners.

Because it's full of people entitled by their subscription.

You do know how hard it is to make a game with choices that actually matter? cause for every person that plays the game will make different choices, so the developer has to make alternate possibilities for each and every choice made, that is why 99% of all choice based games end up with the worst possible ending or endings ever...aka Mass Effect 3.....as well as Life is Strange.....sure the last one isn't bioware made, but its a choice based game, that had choices that had no impact on the ending what so ever.

Its impossible to promise 'choices that matter' bioware couldn't deliver it with the ME Trilogy, the general story ruled as i am sure the following SWTOR chapters will rock....its just the ending that will thoroughly suck.