Knights of the Fallen Empire - Story Feedback - Spoilers!

TheGoldenMan

Completed available chapters of KOTFE, would like to share my impression.

Actually there are two most important things.

The first thing was the one I liked so much, a brilliant and unique idea:

to combine main protagonist and main antagonist in one person and even more - the antagonist lives inside the hero.

It is absolutely wonderful, though would like to see more of this in next chapters, how it develops and influences main hero and other characters.

The second thing I realized I dislike badly... it is a legacy thing of sorts, that came from original SWTOR: the script lacks emotional connection (((

There was only one occasion that touched me.

My main character is Sith Inquisitor who romanced Ashara during original storyline. Now in KOTFE I was unable to find her for the moment - not sure if thats even possible (though some guides indicate you are able to get your companions back). The only leftover from her was a single letter 'Farewell', and it was a very emotional moment - a love letter that was late for 5 years, full of despair and hopelessness. It would surely motivated my Inquisitor to leave all that Alliance and Eternal Empire conflict and venture forth to outer rim in search for those 'wild spaces' Ashara mentioned, to find his true love...

I wish that main story would deliver this emotional context to drive characters not because they are fighting an almighty foe (again) or they are on their quest for revenge (again), but because they are obsessed with something, there is a motive or a person, that truly intrigues and even drives them mad....