About Pierce and 4X in KOTFE (not a complaint)

Dbohrius

I have a couple of characters who have done a fair share of PvP, though they are not at Valor 40. When the time comes to recruit Pierce/ 4X, will I have to do 20 more WZ's, or the ones I already did beforehand count?

Not a complaint thread, just curiosity -- if I end up having to do 20 more WZ's, it will be kind of fun :cool:

I have a couple of characters who have done a fair share of PvP, though they are not at Valor 40. When the time comes to recruit Pierce/ 4X, will I have to do 20 more WZ's, or the ones I already did beforehand count?

Not a complaint thread, just curiosity -- if I end up having to do 20 more WZ's, it will be kind of fun :cool:

If some number less than 20 WZs will get you to Valor 40 then that's all you will have to do. But if you're at say Valor 10 or something, you would finish the 20 WZs before you got to Valor 40 I'll bet.

That is, the 50+ Warzones I did in one of the characters won't count -- either I get to Valor 40 before starting KOTFE, or I do 20 more WZs after talking to the PvP companions, is that it?

Well, no biggie. PvP isn't really my cuppa, but I don't hate it, either. It will be fun either way :cool:

Well I've managed to get Pierce on 3 out of my 10 lvl 60 toons since early release. I only PvP with one particular character who I've geared out for it. The others, wow talk about painful. 6 wins total out of all those warzones on 3 toons. Ouch. With such a huge influx now because of the release it really makes it hard to grind if you have a lot of character that don't have PvP gear. I wish they would drop it to around 10. That would be more reasonable especially with all the new players who start a lvl 60m and have never played PvP before. It can be incredibly hard for them.

That is, the 50+ Warzones I did in one of the characters won't count -- either I get to Valor 40 before starting KOTFE, or I do 20 more WZs after talking to the PvP companions, is that it?

Well, no biggie. PvP isn't really my cuppa, but I don't hate it, either. It will be fun either way :cool:

I'm thinking if you get to Valor 40 after initiating the quest, it still works.