Level 60 armor

jessechu

hello people,

I just created my level 60 character from KOTFE, but i was wondering.

if i'd send the legacy bound armor to one of my other characters, and i would delete this level 60 character, would i then be able to still recreate one after deleting her. because i can only find that you can re-create one when it is before level 61 yet.

hello people,

I just created my level 60 character from KOTFE, but i was wondering.

if i'd send the legacy bound armor to one of my other characters, and i would delete this level 60 character, would i then be able to still recreate one after deleting her. because i can only find that you can re-create one when it is before level 61 yet.

Yes you can do that, you can recreate as many times as you want unless you level the 60 to 61. Then you must buy another level 60.

I have done this. It does work, as long as you do not level the character to 61.

I've made several level 60's and deleted them to try them out. You can mail the gear to an alt or store it in your Legacy Vault if you have one. It's not great gear but some is nice for appearances.

Conflicting reports here....Can we get a for sure answer on this because I would love to mix and match some of the armors for my new toon.

I just tested it again. It works fine. I had a 60 Sentinel I created with my free 60. I deleted it and I am able to create another level 60 character. Keep in mind, mine is the free one that I get from the early access, not a purchased 60 token.

Also, this is from the Help Center : http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/7443

Scroll down to the bottom of the panel and you will find the following :

If you’ve created a new level 60 character and find that the playstyle of that Advanced Class does not suit you, you may delete that character before they reach level 61 and create another without having to buy a token from the Cartel Market.

I hope this helps :)

Edited by Jerqa

That's awesome. Does anyone know how many outfits there are? I'm guessing 4 (with 4 variations for the alternate faction), unless there are more? Just wondering if Sents get something different than Guardians, for example. I doubt it but just to know for sure! lol. Guess I'll be doing this today. I want those clothes!

I'm not sure. I only play on one server, but I can check real quick and let you know.

* I was in game to check but they just brought it down again for a patch issue according to Twitter. I'll check for you when the game is back online.

Edited by Jerqa

I just got back in the game and it is only one instant 60 character per account.

I made a temporary one on my main server then went to server select and picked a different server and I was not able to create another one.

I then deleted the temporary instant 60 and I am able to create 1 level 60 on any server that I choose, but only one.

I hope that helps :)

Just for clarification's sake (I've been gone a couple years, and I want to make sure the rules are the same before I spend coins on this): if I make an auto-60 character just to transfer gear from, is the GEAR ITSELF mailable, or am I still only able to mail off mod parts by way of legacy-bound gear same as when I was playing the first time? I plan to jump back into the game where I left off (as best I can, anyway) rather than making an auto-60 and going straight into the KotFE content, but I'd love to have the hood-down version of the Verpine/Underworld chestpiece for my main sentinel if it's possible to transfer it (I doubt I'm that lucky, but it never hurts to ask).

Just for clarification's sake (I've been gone a couple years, and I want to make sure the rules are the same before I spend coins on this): if I make an auto-60 character just to transfer gear from, is the GEAR ITSELF mailable, or am I still only able to mail off mod parts by way of legacy-bound gear same as when I was playing the first time? I plan to jump back into the game where I left off (as best I can, anyway) rather than making an auto-60 and going straight into the KotFE content, but I'd love to have the hood-down version of the Verpine/Underworld chestpiece for my main sentinel if it's possible to transfer it (I doubt I'm that lucky, but it never hurts to ask).

The gear itself is Legacy Bound gear, not able to be modded and requires that you be level 60 to be able to use, even for appearances. Your Sentinel should be able to use it as long as they are 60+ and even though it can not be modded it does work well for the appearance options we now have.

You can mail it to any character on your account or you can store it in your Legacy Vault in your Stronghold if you have one.

I hope this helps, and welcome back :)

Edited by Jerqa