What I have seen so far

ZardanDarksky

From what I have seen so far here are some bugs that are annoying as all get out and I would like you to fix asap.

not in order of importance but in order of where I took notes

1. agro distance in the story mode is inconsistent sometimes its normal sometimes i can be completely out of range way the heck across the room and hear in the distance arggg 10 seconds later i am in combat, this is extremely annoying.

2.When I walk through a door in any mode story or even free roam my companion is instantly selected this is the most aggravating of all the bugs please turn it off or make where we can turn it off I waste more time un selecting my companion than I do anything else.

3. some doors when i walk through I am instantly spun around facing the opposite direction or looking up if something attacks me I have to re acquire it just to get the camera angle the way it should be again

4. Some trash mobs will not stun or take damage even if they are in range until 5 or 6 seconds after combat has started this is in story mode and free roam

5. after selecting an npc for combat my camera will go nuts sometimes and face a random direction most times it is up but it does go other directions at times.

Ok this is what I have seen so far and I have done the new story to completion 4 times and have 8 more to go please fix these bugs

On a separate not but one I feel needs to be said the scale down is ridiculous people mostly speaking for myself but I am sure others have thought about this, have not worked our butts off getting the most awesome gear just to be Nerfd when we go to a planet lower than our level this affects dailies heroics world bosses and my general attitude to words how the devs look at us the people who pay there checks, if you want to implement this on pvp worlds then do so but I feel it would be wrong there as well no other mmo does this and it is a potential game killer as far as i am concerned, do not forget what happened when galaxies changed how to become a Jedi and overnight they lost millions of players eventually shutting the game down, yes this wa compounded with the launch of WOW but even they have lost players due to the cuddly kung fu pandas.