Smuggler class quest "Nar Shaddaa Landing"

Jsemar

Cannot progress in story because I have encountered a glitch where Risha will not speak to me. My objective is to simply speak to her on my ship in the Nar Shaddaa docks and she has the quest triangle to support this but when I go to start the conversation she blows me off with a "Good luck, Captain. We are counting on you."

Any suggestions?

• 2 months later...
Hmm, I had this same bug years ago, somehow I advanced it though. If I recall, she shows the quest marker on the ship, but that's not where you actually talk to her. I think the conversation actually triggers when you try to exit your ship at Nar Shaddaa at the appropriate point. I could be way wrong though, like I said it was a few years ago.

• 4 months later...
I solved this by going to a different planet, exiting the smuggler hangar, resetting the phase, completed the other Taris mission, then I went on the ship and traveled to Nar Shadda. She will automatically talk to you when the ship arrives out of hyperspace. Good luck guys! (my bug is it wont show me where to meet up with Broga) DAM U TOR AND UR BUGS!

• 6 months later...
Same here. Its happened to me too. First risha, its happen and i trying circle it by do mission on taris. Somehow miracle happen and risha has icon misision on her head, so i can go on. But stuck when has to meet broga. THERE IS NO MISSION ICON ON PROMENADE. I go to lower promenade and find cantina. But there is no broga. I sent ticket, but like comment above me, no progress at all on the issues.