Major Bug - Companions disappearing completely from ship and crew window

chantiris

The companion Torian Cadera vanished inexplicably (along with the mandolorian hunter gear I equipped him with) shortly after finishing the Taris Bounty Hunter class quest and obtaining him as a permanent companion. I believe this may be linked to the bugged Mako quest 'All work and no play' which female Bounty Hunter's should not be able to recieve, as it happened shortly after obtaining this mission.

You done goofed, EA. Fix it. Seriously, how did this ever make it out of testing?

I have submitted a ticket and if I have to wait until the next patch is released I expect the items lost to be refunded as they are from the Cartel Market.

EDIT: Please remove this thread as I did not notice a similar thread had already been posted.

Edited by chantiris

I have the same issue. He was there last night and next thing you know, poof, gone. Torian was to be this characters main companion, so I have no intention of progressing until he is back. Bit of a set back really. Thankfully bounty week has kept me from focusing too much on it.