Two versions of T7-O1 in the Alliance

BenKatarn

On my Jedi Knight I currently have two different T7-O1s as part of my Alliance. The first one is listed under Followers and is also the one that disappears from the Alliance War Room when summoned. The second one is listed under a different category, "Companions: Jedi Knight", and this one does not disappear when summoned while in the same room as the NPC version of T7.

The two of them can also be set to differing combat roles and have separate influence levels. All the influence I got for T7 over the course of Fallen Empire has gone to the Followers version of T7, while the Companion version of him is still at the same influence level he had before starting Fallen Empire.

Unlike the Follower version, the Companion counterpart of T7 also has an interaction listed in his profile.

http://abload.de/img/t7odu36.png

Same here... and this makes me really concerned. When I get my entire crew back together, will it include the original T7 or the new one? I've put all my rep into the new guy and just realized I had the 'old' T7 under companions.

It would be really nice if these were merged...

Edited by damonskye