Shipboard companion tab MIA; Treek still displays RONG

Velarax

The character/companion tab is gone now while aboard ship; Treek is in her correct location but still appears like a disembodied BOT, although ship bot is in his rightful location. Also cannot equip any skin on ANY "follower" (former companion)

It is now evident that this change in classification of pre-existing companions including SHIP BOT, TREEK and HK, caused GAME-WIDE bugs, including on and off ship, combat, skins (customizations); strongholds (disappeared from decoration list) and has shifted romance from one companion to another (i.e. sith inquis, no longer andronikas, now talos *ugh)

When you make a substantial change like that to a pre-existing classification, you HAVE to check game-wide for other game sub-systems that inevitably will be affected. SHEESH... for god's sake please fix this mess.

Also, summoning treek now summons a toon that looks like my butler bot and indeed, the companion tab (off ship of course, 'cause it doesn't work on board) shows "Treek" but the customization she is "wearing" is C2N1. In the meantime, I can't equip C2n1 with his own customizations.

Edited by Velarax
more 411

I had the same issue with Treek on one of my characters. The problem, as you've seen, is that she is wearing the ship droid's customization. Remove it and she'll once again look like herself.

Won't change your other problems with customizations, but at least Treek will look like Treek again.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

I had the same issue with Treek on one of my characters. The problem, as you've seen, is that she is wearing the ship droid's customization. Remove it and she'll once again look like herself.

Won't change your other problems with customizations, but at least Treek will look like Treek again.

ty :D that did fix treek's appearance, but other companion-related bugs game-wide, remain.