[EXPLOIT] Rocket Boost with Zero Cooldown

Morwys

I searched the forums to see if this was reported, couldn't find it.

After the "Summon Random Mount" button was introduced, you can use it before you have any vehicles to summon your Rocket Boost (which in itself could be considered an exploit of sorts, but nevermind) but when you do it this way, it shares the cast time of any mounts and it has no cooldown: as soon as the 12 seconds end, you can cast it again immediately. If someone can confirm this, I'd appreciate.

Thanks.

Confirmed. Note that this only works where you can summon a "normal" mount (so doesn't give you unlimited Rocket Boost while "indoors", for example).

I'm not sure it really is an "exploit", at least not like the exploit that allows people to travel to opposite-faction capital worlds/fleet/starter planets and kill unsuspecting lowbies.

Hitting the Summon Random Mount button every 12 seconds seems like a pretty tedious method of travel, especially if you don't have Fast Mounting unlocked and have to stop every twelve seconds and wait for the cast before you can get moving again. Yeah, it might get you to your destination a bit faster than running, but once you're level 10 and can use a real mount, doing this seems pretty pointless.