Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

PvP Reps

Cempa

A question to high level Reps, how is PvP balance 50/50?

Used to be pretty much 50\50. Depending on which side good pvp'ers are logged in at the moment, since it's mostly the same ppl grinding dailies and switching factions.

After early access Imps are clearly better. Mb cuz they still haven't leveled their rep mirrors. It will stabilize couple weeks after official release. In any event, TRE was always one of the best EU servers for repside PVP.

Edited by wmst

A question to high level Reps, how is PvP balance 50/50?

Tell me ur joking. Yeah ?

In rare, in very rare cases pvp is 50/50. And these games are the best !

BUT, in most cases it's all depending on premades and individual skill. Sometimes even on ur attention. Can't say I'm pro at pvp, but maybe mid skill player and sometimes I could rush into wz q, go kill people and forgot to look at chat.

Only Bioware with their server data can answer this one truthfully but anyway, for the time of day I play as Rep (10pm'ish to 1am UK evening.....and this is solo), Imps usually win warzones at a rate of, hmm, on average around 75% of the time Edited by Theagg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.