Stuck in conversation in Manaan and The Razor

usaokay

Heyo.

I was doing the main quest in KOTFE (so mild spoilers, probably) and I got stuck in a conversation with The Exalted. Right after he gave out his introductory dialogue, no dialogue wheel showed up. However, if I skipped his speech, the dialogue wheel showed up. Though this supposed tiny fix didn't solve my problem. When I chose any of the three dialogues, my character say his piece, but after that, nothing. I did everything to attempt to solve this, such as rebooting: the game, the quest, the area, my PC, my internet, and the UI.

So I gave up and decided to push my other toon into completing the Manaan flashpoint (the one with you meet the Wookie). Once my character meets the scientist, I chose what she had to say to him, and after that, nothing.

At that point, I realized that isn't limited to just a single mission. It was most likely across the game and in various missions I would most likely not be aware of. I noticed that this is a troubling bug for some people here too, what with regarding this thread about Mako's conversation not continuing.

I'll assume that patch 4.0 brought in this issue.

I have already sent in my bug report ticket to the Support team, so I hope they forward it to the bug fixers so they can squish this - with a big boot; cause my sub time is running out and I would really like to experience KOTFE.

Edit (10/24) : Alright, I just encountered the same conversation bug in the Jedi Consular's main quest. I got stuck in a conversation with the First Son in that cave. I think this confirms that this bug is happening everywhere.

Edited by usaokay