The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jedi Council vs. The Dark Council

Strive-US

Prequel council would stomp dark council, though swtor jedi council would get stomped.

Ehhh, not so sure. Mainly because the Wrath is not on the council. Jedi have Satele, HoT, Barsen'thor and fodders. Sith have Marr, Nox, and fodders.

Jedi win, imo.

Ehhh, not so sure. Mainly because the Wrath is not on the council. Jedi have Satele, HoT, Barsen'thor and fodders. Sith have Marr, Nox, and fodders.

Jedi win, imo.

Even then after the main class stories most of the sith council is dead. So they're also extremely outnumbered as well.

A lot of the Dark Council are killed by the Jedi or their allies during the course of the game. Darths Archaron, Hadra, and Decimus are all killed by Republic players on Corellia. Arho gets killed by Jedi / Republic players on Ilum, and Soverus gets killed during the Jedi/Republic raid on Korriban.

I don't remember the Jedi Council's losses being that severe. Although to be fair half of the Dark Council's casualties are on Corellia. That battle was the Sith Empire's Stalingrad.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

Just by the end of the class stories? How many Jedi Council members die off? I re-call more being missing on the dark council than the Jedi council.

Not sure, but there was never much. I think there were like 5 or 6 of them in the story. Syo gets removed, Orgus dies, Kiwiiks is as good as retired, Jaric Kaedan dies on Ilum, Tol Braga I doubt stayed on the council.

A lot of the Dark Council are killed by the Jedi or their allies during the course of the game. Darths Archaron, Hadra, and Decimus are all killed by Republic players on Corellia. Arho gets killed by Jedi / Republic players on Ilum, and Soverus gets killed during the Jedi/Republic raid on Korriban.

I don't remember the Jedi Council's losses being that severe. Although to be fair half of the Dark Council's casualties are on Corellia. That battle was the Sith Empire's Stalingrad.

Two are also taken out in the course of the sith warrior story and the sith warrior doesn't replace them.

Nox is countered by the fact Barsenthor and HOT are both members.

The Hero of Tython doesn't get put onto the Council in any of his endings, only Barsenthor does and even with him, you can get the dark side ending which doesn't put him on the Council whereas Nox gets put on regardless of his alignment.

The Hero of Tython doesn't get put onto the Council in any of his endings, only Barsenthor does and even with him, you can get the dark side ending which doesn't put him on the Council whereas Nox gets put on regardless of his alignment.

Given that the lightside endings for the republic are canon then the Barsenthor is a member of the council. Just as it's pretty much confirmed that the empire characters were dark side.

Say Nox's ghost again, Say Nox's ghost again, I dare you, I double dare you mother****er. Say Nox's ghost one more godd*mn time.

Sorry, the Nox vs Windu thread still gives me nightmares. People forget that the ghost are the reason Nox was council level force user. She's not Barshen'thor + ghost...

Edited by cs_zoltan

Say Nox's ghost again, Say Nox's ghost again, I dare you, I double dare you mother****er. Say Nox's ghost one more godd*mn time.

Sorry, the Nox vs Windu thread still gives me nightmares. People forget that the ghost are the reason Nox was council level force user. She's not Barshen'thor + ghost...

Even if it is the only reason why, he defeated Thanaton seemingly easily with it so who knows his extent?

Even if it is the only reason why, he defeated Thanaton seemingly easily with it so who knows his extent?

The barsenthor's shielding technique killed the last person who used it on more than one person because it was too much strain for their body. Nox ghost eating technique kills people who eat more than one ghost because it's too much strain on their body.. Nox couldn't handle more than one ghost so he used the mother machine and voss ritual to be able to handle it. This puts him equal to the Barsenthor who shields 6 people. Nox eats 6 ghosts. Nox is equal to the Barsenthor.

The classes mirror each other. In gameplay mechanics, story, and power. There's no reason to assume Nox > Barsenthor or Wrath > HOT.

Heck, the Wrath faces off against Draug who basically one shots Vowrawn (member of the dark council.) and effortlessly defeats Draug. I have and always will argue that the four force sensitives are all equal.

Edited by Rhyltran