Chapter XIII Taking Flight Bug

Crey

Hi! I was just in the middle of the chapter when i decided taking a break after faceing [spoiler} atop the spire. So i went back to check the GTN to see if the price on the Sith Recluse set had dropped so i could the the last pieces i needed, sadly not. But when i decided to jump back in i noticed there was no play button to continue the story which there normally is. So here i'm stuck with no way of finishing it + i can't cancel/reset the quest either. I'm at the Escape with the gravestone part.

So i already sent a ticket but i was wondering if anyone else has encountered this bug? Seeing as how it usually takes a couple of days before the ticket is answered.

Did you try going inside your ship, by the holoterminal should be a mission terminal that starts any chapter that you are on.

Also, Chapter XIII is 13 in roman numerals. KotFE only has 9 chapters or IX

Taking Flight is Chapter 8, so it would be VIII

Edited by Falensawino

Yep, same boat you are in. Any resolution yet? I haven't submitted a ticket yet. I don't want to reset and have to go through all that again.

Soo yeah i found a solution. I relogged a couple of hours later and when i checked the quest, the reset button was working again.