Mixing Drinks for Nico Okarr (Knights of the Fallen Empire)

WarriorValis

So, I tried in game but the Droid sent me to the suggestion forums when this is clearly a bug, so I'm going to ignore the Droid and post this here:

I cannot mix a drink for Nico. At all. I can (most of the time) select the ingredients, including the little umbrella, and it won't let me. It just keeps saying I need at least three ingredients. I've had three ingredients. I've had more than three. It keeps telling me I need at least three ingredients. I've logged out, logged back in, shut the game down completely, left the area and came back, etc. Nothing works. Sometimes I have trouble with selecting/deselecting ingredients and needing to log in and back out for the ingredients to appear or disappear, but either way I cannot mix the bloody drink for him. I have the token but I don't want to use it. Please look into this and fix it? Selvini the Jedi Sentinel wants to chill with Nico and can't because she can't mix a bloody drink for him!

• 3 weeks later...

If it bugs out and resetting doesn't help, abandon the quest and log off. Then back on, pick up the quest from your contact list and try again. All the items should be back in place when you relog.

That's what I did when it broke for me and it seems to fix everything.

If it's some particular combination that is bugged, one that worked for me was: the little fruit + tiny umbrella + corellian drink + that milk thing.

Edited by imissleeches