No Juvenile Nocturnal Rancor pet from Best Buy CC Card.

LtGeneralGezlin

So, last week on the 13th, I got two cartel coin cards, one from Target, and one from Best Buy, I got the Juvenile Canyon Rancor from the Target Card, along with the 2400 Cartel Coins, but when I redeemed the Best Buy Code online, I only got the 2400 cartel coins, but no Juvenile Nocturnal Rancor. I saw another thread on the forums about this, and following that thread, I submitted a ticket the same day asking to see what went wrong and get the pet, On Friday, I got a reply saying to send an email with a scan of both sides of the card, and the receipt, I did that, only to be told that, and I quote "Sadly that the game code you have supplied to use is not a valid game code." And that they could not see that the Cartel coins were in my account (I did spend them on CM stuff, but I only have two purchases for cartel coins on my ledger in my account on October 13th, both for 2400 cartel coins, not that hard to see what happened) and was told "to contact Best Buy and explain the situation" as CS does not have control the retailers codes.

I'm at my wits end, I already submitted a second ticket, and I even called in twice, (That was stupid...) I am going to see what Best Buy has to say, but I know that they'll tell me to contact CS here and get it sorted out. Other than PM-ing Eric or Tait, I have no idea what else to do other than post on here. (If only the CS Forums were still here)

I know that it's stupid to get mad about, but I spend 20 bucks on this card because I expected to get the pet (At least I got the coins), and I didn't. That is pretty frustrating. :rak_06:

I also didn't receive the Nocturnal Rancor pet from the Best Buy card, instead I got the old NovaDive Pet. Might be the card you received was older then the ones they offered with a pet, or you already have the NovaDive?

I already had the NovaDive, I just didn't get the pet. Thankfully, we got it all figured out. I ended up having to get a second card from Best Buy, and updated the ticket with the new number, so CS gave me the pet, but on only one character. (An alt character I won't be playing for a while, but that is my fault. Now, if they can fix the bug in collections so I can unlock it across my legacy, I'll be fine!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...