Lvl 60 Character boost and Class Missions

Musicom

I recently purchased a character boost to create a smuggler and noticed that I was unable to go back and do the Class missions. I went all the way back to the starting area of Ord Mantell and can't find any starting mission. Is this a bug or does boosting a character to 60 decline all previous class missions? If so that would be kind of upsetting because the main reason I purchased the boost was so I could skip the "grind" and only worry about class missions.

I recently purchased a character boost to create a smuggler and noticed that I was unable to go back and do the Class missions. I went all the way back to the starting area of Ord Mantell and can't find any starting mission. Is this a bug or does boosting a character to 60 decline all previous class missions? If so that would be kind of upsetting because the main reason I purchased the boost was so I could skip the "grind" and only worry about class missions.

It's the way it is. Pre-made 60s are meant for doing KotFE. They are assumed to have done all the class and planetary missions, so no, you can't go back and do them, just like if you KDY/Warzoned a character to 60 without finishing the main storyline, and you start KotFE, you can't go back. So no, it's not a bug.