kotfe loading screen text stuck at allies no more interlude

Gakowashere

Me too. The "Interlude" screen pops up on every character I've taken through KOTFE so far.

And - nope. The New 60th character is properly showing "Chapter 9, The Alliance" when I log her in.

All of my pre-existing that I've taken through it are showing "interlude"

Edited by Shayddow

Me too. The "Interlude" screen pops up on every character I've taken through KOTFE so far.

And - nope. The New 60th character is properly showing "Chapter 9, The Alliance" when I log her in.

All of my pre-existing that I've taken through it are showing "interlude"

Good point. The character I'm experiencing this on was a pre-existing character. I haven't yet created a Lvl 60.

This bug is kind of bad for immersion in the story. I launch my character and read 'Allies no More', then proceed straight to an Alliance camp with Empire and Republic working together.

So I'm curious if any pre-existing character who went through the KotFE chapters saw new text, or landed on new text when they were done. Pre-existing characters going through the new story chapter content is the main scenario that I would have expected to have been tested. So certainly, this isn't across the board.

Personally, I went through the chapters in 2 sittings. I'm wondering if driving straight through the chapters without signing out at any point had something to do with the text not getting updated. For instance, after ch. IX, it didn't need to update, so left at whatever it was, and since I drove straight through, a previous update never occurred.

I hope we'll eventually see a fix. I'd like to at least see the post ch. IX text with the vision looking forward.

Edited by WizardZed

<<I'm wondering if driving straight through the chapters without signing out at any point had something to do with the text not getting updated.>>

nope. I've had to log out in the middle of the story for a few of them and none of my preexisting characters have the new text.

Only my new "60th" created character has new text.