4.0 Revan sm 16 man bug

Magsel

When we got on the 3rd floor revan kept absorbing all damage so we could not kill him.

The other mechanics went on fine and then Revan started to 1shot the players in the raid.

We tried this 2 times, without resetting the phase and then decided to let Revan live for a little longer.

Day 2015/10/22

Attempt one 4:52 pm CEsT

Attempt two 5:11 pm CEsT

I'll save my combat log just in case.

Edited by Magsel
better title to wake up DEVS

We also encountered this bug last night (Thursday 10/22, Republic side, Shadowlands server) in 16-man ToS SM. After the portal opens on the floor (and incapacitated players are revived), no amount of damage seemed capable of breaking the "Resonance" channel and Revan was invulnerable to damage after the channel finished. We tried exiting and resetting the phase, but the bug was replicated exactly on the second try. Edited by bshenderson

• 2 weeks later...
When we got on the 3rd floor revan kept absorbing all damage so we could not kill him.

The other mechanics went on fine and then Revan started to 1shot the players in the raid.

We tried this 2 times, without resetting the phase and then decided to let Revan live for a little longer.

Day 2015/10/22

Attempt one 4:52 pm CEsT

Attempt two 5:11 pm CEsT

I'll save my combat log just in case.

Same here it's bugged you can't kill revan in 16 man.

• 2 weeks later...

Can confirm this bug, but in the end we completed the operation. Just keep fighing, even if you think it's useless. After a while (aeons actually...) the machine core appears. It will be a very tight fight. Had to do this twice, because we were only a group of 14. Last try went to enrage, with 2 players left but it was enough.

It is bugged? Yes, definitely. It should be fixed! It is doable, yes, just keep on fighting.

Well, as it was my first time as an 16m Op: https://www.cohors-amicorvm.de/images/revan16sm.jpg

It was yesterday evening with the very last try because it was already little late.

We didn't break his channel, too. We attacked him until the channeltimer ran out, but be sure to back off, because he has a huge kickback at the end of his cast. After that, just continue to attack him, he will dissapear at about 9% and the machine core appears. We did it with our last breath, just two man standing after this soft enrage, or whatever this was, killed 12 of our 14 man group.

I think there are other guilds which killed Revan in 16 SM. I only found two threads about this issue and none on reddit.

Edited by LupusWolf
spelling errors

• 4 months later...