Taris Bonus Series

Numfy

I did a quick search of the boards and while I did find threads with issues regarding this series I didn't find one that was exactly like mine, these threads were very old as well so instead of necroing old threads I chose to start a new one.

I started the Taris Bonus Series and after assisting Mola Haxtor I got the mission to talk to Engineer Ferron. However, this step is greyed out in my mission log and attempting to talk to Ferron does nothing at all. I tried a reset, but after I speak to Vealo it goes grey again on the step to talk to Mola Haxtor. Trying to talk to her again only leads to her thanking me for already completing her missions. I also tried to abandon it all together, after picking it up again at the spaceport and talking to Vealo I get the same result.

A google search tells me that issues with this chain dates back to 2012, when I made a in-game ticket I got a standard reply saying that only story missions were supported. Here's hoping this chain can get some TLC in the near future, thanks for reading!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I had that happen to me on one character. It happened I think because I handed in quests that were further along in the chain then I was. (meaning I had done the quest that was 2 steps ahead, and handed it in. so when I got the step to pick up that quest I alrdy had it completed and couldn't complete the next step in the series because of it.