Fix your payment system

Melacon

So I have this account active and figured I'd fire up another for my son to play with me. Decided to sub on it so we get the same exp and all. Low and behold, 3 cards repeatedly failed with error (0).

I call CS and there answer was for me to buy 60 day game time and not bother with subscribing? I explained I didn't want 60 days and wanted to subscribe....that meant I had to wait 24 hours and try again and then they would see what the issue is but he couldn't explain what would be done differently tomorrow vice today.

Of course, my bank was blamed and everything else even though I have an active subscription on this account and I have subs to multiple online games. Maybe the bank sees EA and is trying to protect me....but alas, I will get an email describing my issue with zero resolution.

I just figure that if a company is in a business to make money, the first thing you would do is ensure you payment features all work, just a suggestion. Now they can kiss my butt and we'll both just play ftp.